Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lip Care

So I've been throwing around the idea of starting to make lip balms and possibly lip gloss and tints/lipstick.  That is if there is enough interest in them.  I need some feedback before I place an order for the ingredients though.  There are so many options from packaging to flavours and colours.  I think I'm going to start small and only order maybe 5 flavours to get the ball rolling and then go from there.

Now, this is where you come in to the mix.  I want you to pick  your top 5 flavours from my list and those are the ones I'll order.

Acai
Bubblegum
Buttercream
Caramel
Chocolate Orange Truffle
Coconut
Cucumber Melon
Margarita
Mint Julep
Papaya
Passionfruit Rose
Pineapple
Root Beer
Strawberry
Vanilla
Watermelon

Now I know everyone has a preference for how they like to apply the lip balm.  Some like to roll it directly on their lips and some like to use their finger.  So my options for packaging are the roll on tubes, round steel tins or the rectangular tins where the lid slides back and forth.

So once I have a better idea of what everyone wants, then I'll place the order and get to work :D

3 comments:

  1. The order has been placed! I'm getting Cucumber Melon, Margarita, Mint Julep, Papaya and Vanilla.
    I ended up ordering the clear tubes and some of the slidey tins. Can't wait to get started on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the Margarita smell... was that a BB fragrance? Could make an interesting salt soap bar if its CP worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a flavour. I don't think it has any smell to it. Although you have inspired me to try out a salt bar with Midnight Pomegranate. Pomtini :)

    ReplyDelete