Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bring on the Gong Show!

Bring on the Gong Show!

Well the craziness continues over at Sud Sisters.  I just received a THIRD soap order for wedding favours and we're going to be selling our soap in a new boutique in Boissevain! It's called Crazy Daisy Emporium and their grand opening is Friday, June 24.  Stop in and check them out!
 So things are really starting to pick up for us which we are both really excited about.  Now to find the time to fill everyone's orders.  I might be recruiting my wonderful boyfriend to join the soap team.
On another happy note, my supplies should be arriving today! I can't wait to get started playing with new products and expanding our line.
This weekend also marks the last FREE weekend I have all summer, well atleast until after Kirb's wedding on September long.  Wedding season is upon us.  I believe we have 7 weddings to attend this year (I'm involved in 1, Josh is in 2, and making wedding favours for 3 of them) a family camping trip, and dare I say, our 10 year High School Reunion!  So it goes without saying that this will be one hell of a year for me.
We want to hit the craft circuit hard this year and get involved in as many craft sales as we can.  So when I'm not cranking out custom orders for people I'll be stocking up on goodies for sales.
I will be rewarding myself this year by taking a family trip to California for 2 weeks.  Josh and I will be boarding a plane October 2 (the day after our good friends wedding :S) and flying to LAX.  This will be Josh's first time flying and I'm unsure how he feels about that.  But I'm sure excited!  We'll be spending 1 week in Anaheim and 1 week in Hollywood.  So I better start tanning now so I don't have another recap of our last family vacation to Gulf Shores where I was burnt so badly I was stuck in the condo for 2 days laying in bed and living off water and aloe vera.
Due to my incredibly fair (dare I say, albino) skin qualities.  I've been doing some research on holistic after sun skin treatment.  I've found some recipes for burn treatment and even sun screen!  When I can find the time I will definitely be making some of these.  At first just for me and if I like them I'll start selling them.
Well as I type this my Purolator man just showed up with my order from Canwax. So I must sign off and play with my goodies.  Or atleast smell them and then wait patiently until I get home after work to start experimenting in the lab.  Hopefully later today my Bramble Berry order arrives. My Purolator guy will soon be getting sick of seeing me :)_

No comments:

Post a Comment